Jane Phillips, Medical Intuitive, Life/Business Coach and President of Geyser, LLC, and Geyser Holistic Living, received her certification in medical intuition and quantum energy healing through Kim Seer, an internationally known and respected medical intuitive and owner of Seer Holistic Health Associates.
Her hands-on-healing and psychic training were through Echo Bodine’s Center for Spiritual Development in Minneapolis, MN. She is also a graduate of Julia Ingram’s Past Life Regression(PLR) training and a certified PLR facilitator.
In addition, Jane is also co-active business and personal coach, a graduate of the Coaches Training Institute and of Pro-Coach. Her Body Release Technique is a cellular release healing technique unique to Geyser Healing.
You can trust Jane to always have your best interests at heart.
Geyser's mission is to create a safe, supportive sanctuary for individuals seeking viable holistic-wellness options to enhance their ability to better manage and improve their mental, physical and emotional health.
- We believe in respecting and valuing all things as intelligent and sacred.
- We believe that each individual is resourceful, creative, capable and whole, and that with caring support, understanding and education they can achieve their most optimal health.
- We believe that creating energetically healthy environments, indoors and out, aligned with nature, best supports all life.
Who We Are
Geyser, LLC., dba Geyser Holistic Living, opened its its first office in 2005 in Minneapolis, MN. In 2009, the office was moved to Santa Fe, NM to broaden its customer base.
A national corporation, Geyser, LLC. has clients all over the United States as many of our therapies can be done long distance.
- To provide individuals a safe, supportive, nonjudgmental environment in which to explore wellness options.
- To offer exceptional classes that provide knowledge, tools and skills to help individuals improve and maintain health to enhance their total wellness.
- To be a wellness resource for all our clients.
- To work directly with nature to help heal the earth and the environments we live in.